Thursday 31 January 2008

Kyle & Patch

Day 1.
I took Patch to Piperdam swimming with my mum , dad and brother Cameron. We then had dinner at the restaurant and I had my favourite Steak pie, Patch ate Lasagne.
We then went home to bed.

Day 2
Patch came with us for a walk with my dog Max up the hill it was very tiring and windy. We then went to my football club where he watched me score lots of goals, my granddad also came to watch. That night granny also came to look after us as mum and dad went out, granny watched TV with Patch, me and my brother, we went to bed very late 11 0 clock.

Day 3
Patch came with myself to my rugby club and watched me play along with my dad at St Andrews, I came back all muddy and had a bath, then we played my playstation game until tea time.

Day 4
I got up had breakfast then got dressed for school, Patch came with us in my mums car, when we got to school I gave patch back to my teacher.

No comments: