Tuesday 22 January 2008

Charlotte (18.12.07)

Patch’s Visit

At the weekend I took Patch home and Sophie came for a sleepover. When Sophie unpacked we played a game with my Egyptology book. Patch was the explorer and found other friends.
When it was teatime my brother Campbell got his soup and bread. Patch ate up his as fast as you could imagine. Then we went to bed. Sophie and I were very tired so we got to sleep quickly.
In the morning when I woke up Patch was awake, but Sophie was still asleep so I shoved and shoved Sophie until she finally said, “Stop doing that!” When Sophie went home I went to my Church party. It was great fun and I won lots of prizes.
I went home and Patch helped to decorate our Christmas tree. Patch go tired out in only one minute. He thought he would have a rest in my Christmas stocking! Patch slept there all night and before he knew it was time to go back to school

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the story charlotte

Anonymous said...

i love the story

Anonymous said...

Hi charlotte love the text.

Anonymous said...

Charlotte i just notest that you did not put in a fullstop at the end of your story.

Anonymous said...

good storie charllot i like the pictures

Anonymous said...

good storie charllot i like the pictures

Anonymous said...

Dear Catriona
Loved the pictures.
Cameron,Dundee