Tuesday 29 April 2008

Patch & Taskeen

Friday, 25 April 2008
Patch Bear came home with me for the weekend. After having our dinner, I took Patch Bear to my youth club where we all played games. It was great fun!

Saturday, 26 April 2008
Patch Bear and I played at my grandmothers house. Patch Bear along with my cousins and I enjoyed playing on the swings and slide. As it started to rain after a while, we all decided to watch a movie which Patch Bear very much enjoyed. The film was called Alice in the Wonderland.

Sunday, 27 April 2008
As it was a lovely hot day, I decided to take Patch Bear to the carnival. We ventured on a number of rides including the waltzers, dodgems, trampoline, slides etc. We both enjoyed the rides very much and to finish off, we bought a bag of candy floss as a treat.
I hope Patch Bear enjoyed his weekend with me.

No comments: