Thursday 13 March 2008

Rebecca & Patch




Wednesday 5th March 2008:
I went home with Rebecca. She did her homework and got ready for the Brownies. The Brownies were exciting as they were with the Guides and they had a guide dog called Austin visiting them.

Thursday 6th March 2008:
Rebecca had dancing to music after school which is great fun. Then we had to go home and do Rebecca’s homework. We then played with the Wii which I enjoyed.

Friday 7th March 2008:
Rebecca went to school and I got to play in the playroom when she was away. She went to tennis after school with Charlotte which she told me all about when she came home.

Saturday 8th March 2008:
Rebecca and Taskeen went to Charlotte’s house to play in the afternoon. It was very windy when they played outside, but was lots of fun. Rebecca then got to go and play at Taskeen’s house and have tea with her. We went to bed very late 11 0 clock.

Sunday 9th March 2008:
I watched TV with Rebecca and played on the computer. We went shopping as Rebecca needed some new clothes and then went to visit Rebecca’s granny in Broughty Ferry.

Monday 10th March 2008: Rebecca went to school and I got to play. She had swimming after school which she took me to watch. It looked great fun although very tiring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pichers

Anonymous said...

It looked like Patch had a brilliant time at Rebecca's house!!
I would like to be Patch!!