Tuesday 11 December 2007

Patch & Catriona






Catriona and her family took me to a huge place called Scone Palace. It had a maze, play area and highland cattle. Outside the palace were cannons. I sat on one of them. There were lots of people there because Santa was visiting. We waited for quite a long time before we saw Santa’s reindeer arrive. They were pulling Santa in his sleigh behind them. Then we went in to see Santa in his grotto. I had my photo taken with Santa. The flash from the camera scared me a bit. Afterwards we went to have lunch at Perth Concert Hall. There were bell-ringers playing Christmas carols. It was all very exciting. Then we went back home. I really enjoyed my stay with Catriona!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely pictures but who were you with Patch? Also, what did you do?

Anonymous said...

love the pictures catriona but espesully the one with santa

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures but you need a diary of what you did.

Anonymous said...

It looks a nice time and i wish i was there.

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures but where is the story. I'm sure thatif you had done the story it will of been even better.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures especially the one with the cannon.

Anonymous said...

i like the pictures but what did Patch do and who took Patch home.

Anonymous said...

i like the pics and i am exited for the story i think it will be good.

Anonymous said...

I realy like the pictures but my favourite one is the one whith Patch sitting on top of the canon.

Anonymous said...

love the pictures but what did you do

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Patch. You are a great poser! Did you get any presents from santa!!